Saturday 6 March 2010

Neil Patrick Harris will star in the Smurf! (Sì, i Puffi!!!)




Neil Patrick Harris has a TV-heavy resume. Now he's just landed the lead in Smurfs: The Movie for Sony. Harris won’t have to walk around as a blue-tinted Avatar, either. The Raja Gosnell-directed film is a mix of live action and animation, and Harris is the lead live action character. Filming begins in April, when he’ll be on hiatus from CBS' How I Met Your Mother.

Source: Deadline Hollywood

Aaaaargh ma chi interpreterà???? Sono curiosissima!!!


Ok le poche indiscrezioni dicono che non sarà un Puffo... potrebbe essere Gargamel?
Mmmmh... (mumble mumble)
Oppure qualcosa di nuovo che mai abbia avuto a che fare con i Puffi...

Voi cosa dite?


4 comments:

  1. Well, on one side, I like Neil Patrick Harris, just as you :D

    On the other side, the Smurfs - aka Schtroumpfs in France - are a part of my childhood (I still have my albums !), so I'm quite worried of what they might do to them in a 2010 movie.
    And Raja Gosnell is the guy who directed the Scooby-Doo movie with SMG. Which I never saw, but the trailer didn't exactly make me crazy ^^

    So let's say I'm cautiously optimistic :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am worried too, I must confess...
    (and I've never seen Scooby-Doo movies as well ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, no! The Smurfs movie no!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh! Let's be officially worried!

    ReplyDelete

Bischopswijn (e dei Natali in anticipo)